FRESH SPROUTS EBOOK
FRESH SPROUTS ebook – digital version – is a precise copy of the printed version. This book is a complete A to Z in growing your own sprouts in 2-7 days in your kitchen in small containers without soil nor fertilizer. The book is for both new and practiced sprout cultivators.
The book is written in short sections about the various subjects of sprouting. This makes the book an easy read in spite of a high level of knowledge.
FRESH SPROUTS ebook (digital) ‘Fresh Sprouts – A Guide to Sprouting’ contain:
- How to see and selecting the best organic sprouting seeds.
- Description of the 5 groups of sprouts, their unique characteristics and requirements for cultivation.
- Explanation of the basic needs of any sprout during cultivation.
- The best tips and techniques for sprouting with success.
- Review of the 6 types of sprout devices.
- Easy ways to keep good hygiene in the devices.
- Methods to make the sprouts develop high content of vitamin-rich chlorophyll.
- Tips on how to keep your sprouts fresh in the refrigerator.
- 14 recipes for sprouts in dip, juice, smoothies, salads, sandwiches, oven, stews and wok dishes.
- Overview of 40 suitable sprouting seeds, beans, lentils, peas and grains.
In other words, this ebook is for both for new and for curious, practiced sprout cultivators.
AUTHOR OF THE EBOOK
Author of the ebook is the woman behind FRESH SPROUTS. In the ebook you will find accurate and high level knowledge about your home-grown sprouts. The ebook contain all the facts that I have discussed with professionals in plant science and human diet. It ensures you an ebook about sprouts and microgreens full og of well-informed knowledge.
DIGITAL SPROUT BOOK
This ebook is a precise copy of the printed book. This digital version is also in full colour with high quality images. It is sold as a pdf via this website, but you can buy is as an ePub or Mobi version on Amazon and iTunes too.