Smoothie with Alfalfa Sprouts and Spinach
- 10 g Alfalfa sprouting seeds
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 2 juiced unsweet oranges
- Sprout the Alfalfa sprout seeds in a sprouter of your choice. The sprouts are ready for your smoothie, when they have grown leaves. This takes about 7 days.
- When the Alfalfa sprouts are ready, you only need to rinse them free of seed pods in a large bowl.
- Blend the sprouts with the other ingredients until the texture is to your liking.
- Serve right away to benefit from the antioxidants in the smoothie.