FRESH SPROUTS BOOK
FRESH SPROUTS book is a complete A to Z in growing your own sprouts in 2-7 days in your kitchen in small containers without soil nor fertilizer. The book is for both new and practiced sprout cultivators.
The book is written in short sections about the various subjects of sprouting. This makes the book an easy read in spite of a high level of knowledge.
FRESH SPROUTS book ‘Fresh Sprouts – A Guide to Sprouting’ contain:
- How to see and selecting the best organic sprouting seeds.
- Description of the 5 groups of sprouts, their unique characteristics and requirements for cultivation.
- Explanation of the basic needs of any sprout during cultivation.
- The best tips and techniques for sprouting with success.
- Review of the 6 types of sprout devices.
- Easy ways to keep good hygiene in the devices.
- Methods to make the sprouts develop high content of vitamin-rich chlorophyll.
- Tips on how to keep your sprouts fresh in the refrigerator.
- 14 recipes for sprouts in dip, juice, smoothies, salads, sandwiches, oven, stews and wok dishes.
- Overview of 40 suitable sprouting seeds, beans, lentils, peas and grains.
In other words, this book is for both for new and for curious, practiced sprout cultivators.
AUTHOR OF THE BOOK
Author of the book is the woman behind FRESH SPROUTS. In the book you will find accurate and high level knowledge about your home-grown sprouts. The book is self published, but all the facts have been reviewed by professionals in plant science and human diet. It ensures you a book of well-informed knowledge.
PRINTED OR DIGITAL SPROUT BOOK
This edition of the book is printed in full colour and thick, high quality pages. It is printed in Denmark by an eco friendly printing house to care for the environment.