THE COMPLETE GUIDE
FOR YOUR SPROUT GARDEN
FRESH SPROUTS BOOK
A Guide to Sprouting
In this 100 page book on sprouting you will learn all the tips and tricks to succeed with all of your homegrown sprouts. Year round in any climate. The guide gives you:
- All about the cultivation – from choice of high quality seed of the right varieties till the harvest of the ready sprouts.
- Presentation of the five sprout types and their characteristics.
- Insight into the basic needs of sprouts.
- Methods to optimal cleaning of your sprouting device.
- Understanding problems and tips to solve them.
- 14 tasteful, green, vegan recipes.
- Tips on how to get healthy, tasty sprouts all year round.
- A list of 44 suitable sprout seeds, legumes and grains.
The guide can be used by both beginners and advanced in the joy of sprout cultivation. You can read the guide from beginning to end, but you can also choose to use it as an inspiring reference book.
The book is in English. Available in print or as apple ebook, .epub or .mobi for any eReader. All versions are in full colour.