Smoothie with Alfalfa Sprouts and Spinach
A delicious Smoothie with Spinach and fresh Alfalfa Sprouts.You can grow the Alfalfa sprouts yourself in just 6 days. These sprouts are very willing to grow in any sprouter and they will grow easily all year and in any climate. All you have to do is rinse them with fresh drinking water morning and evening.You can Buy Organic Seeds here >
- 10 g Alfalfa sprouting seeds
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 2 juiced unsweet oranges
- Sprout the Alfalfa sprout seeds in a sprouter of your choice. The sprouts are ready for your smoothie, when they have grown leaves. This takes about 7 days.
- When the Alfalfa sprouts are ready, you only need to rinse them free of seed pods in a large bowl.
- Blend the sprouts with the other ingredients until the texture is to your liking.
- Serve right away to benefit from the antioxidants in the smoothie.